Nobody’s perfect. We all have days we wake up on the wrong side of the bed. For no apparent reason, we feel angry, grumpy or downright mean.
Just like kindness, negativity is contagious. Instead of spreading our bad mojo, taking the time to listen a simple song can turn our mood around.
Everyone has their own tastes in music. But it would be hard to continue on a path of negativity after listening to the following songs:
- Good Morning, Kanye West. This upbeat song inspires people to rise above adversity and reminds us that things can get better.
- Happy, Pharell Williams. This is an instant mood lifter that will make even the crankiest person feel a little kinder.
- Imagine, John Lennon. This ballad inspires us to care about others and hope for peace in the world.
- What a Wonderful World, Louis Armstrong. Who couldn’t listen to this song and not stop and delight in the simple joys of everyday life?
- If Everyone Cared, Nickelback. This song offers hope and optimism for a kinder world.
- You’re Beautiful, Christina Aguilera. These lyrics remind us that we are all beautiful in someone else’s eyes.
- That’s Life, Frank Sinatra. Old Blue Eyes encourages us to take life’s punches and keep on going.
- Don’t Stop Believing, Journey. This power ballad can inspire us to hold on to hope.
- Stronger, Kelly Clarkson. This song reminds us that while things may be tough, we will be better for it.
- It’s Time, Imagine Dragons. This song reminds us to be true to ourselves.
If you can think of any other songs that are uplifting and promote a kinder attitude, please share them!