DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist Director with all aspects organization
- Answer phone and emails
- Maintain office calendar
- Interact with visitors.
- Check mail
- Perform routine clerical duties to including mailing and filing, inventory and office purchasing
- Keep organized records and reports.
- May conduct research, compile reports and prepare papers for consideration and presentation to the Board and staff.
- Attend Board, committee meetings or other meetings as requested in order to record minutes.
- Make travel arrangements for staff, board and volunteers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Annual Report
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent writing, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of organization, planning, records management and general administration.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and oral).
- Ability to operate standard office equipment
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Planning and organizing
- Problem assessment and problem solving
- Information gathering and information monitoring
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service
- College Degree preferred.
- Experience in office management
- Must be computer savvy and be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to work well either alone or as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Reliable transportation
COMPENSATION: $10-$15/hr DOE