Join The Team
We are excited to announce that Think Kindness is currently seeking a full-time dynamic program director that will be responsible for streamlining operations and growing our organizational impact. Reporting to the executive director and organization board, the program director will have overall strategic and operational responsibility for Think Kindness Reno staff, programs, expansion, and execution of its mission. She or he will initially develop deep knowledge of field, core programs, operations and business plans. Think Kindness is a relatively small non-profit organization, thus this individual must feel comfortable wearing multiple hats.
LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT
- Expand local revenue generating and fundraising activities to support existing program operations.
- Deepen and refine all aspects of communication – from web presence to external relations with the goal of creating a stronger brand.
- Use external presence and relationships to garner new opportunities.
- Design the national expansion and complete the strategic business planning process for the program expansion into new markets.
- Begin to build partnerships in the new markets, establishing relationships with the funders, and political and community leaders at each expansion site.
- 4 year college degree
- Track record of effectively leading and regionally scaling a performance and outcomes based organization and staff
- Excellence in organizational management with the ability to coach staff, manage, and develop high-performance teams, set and achieve strategic objectives and manage a budget.
- Previous non-profit experience in a management, director or board member position. (preferred)
- Strong marketing, public relations, and fundraising experience with the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders and cultures.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, adaptable and innovative approach to business planning.
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people.
- Passion, idealism, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven and self-directed.
- $36,000/year + benefits & performance incentives.
Accepting applications until June 1st, 2017