This month’s theme is COMPLIMENTS. The goal for the entire school is to learn how to give & receive meaningful compliments to one another. The Kindness Crew will come up with some creative ways to spark and explosion of compliments in your school.
1. Why do you think [NAME OF PERSON] is so good at [INSERT COMPLIMENT]?
2. Did any of your classmates do anything funny today? [follow up with questions about that person and ask them to give them a compliment next time they see them]
3. Who did you play with at lunch today? [follow up with questions about their friends. Then have them bring a treat for them tomorrow with a note that says, “Thank you for being a good friend.”]
Family Kindness Ideas
1. Send a postcard with a compliment on it.
2. Let them use your phone to send 5 text message compliments to your friends or family that they know. [Let them read the responses!]
3. Write a compliment on a restaurant receipt.