From interning at Think Kindness with Brian over a decade ago to creating her own marketing firm, Jordanne Pallesen takes a quick break from her work to join the podcast. Learn what Marketing and PR mean in today’s world and how best to contact Newsrooms even if you’re a teenager. In this episode, you’re sure to learn something new in regards to Marketing thanks to Jordanne’s decade worth of experience.
Big Episode Take-A-Ways
- What Jordanne Believe Marketing and PR is today
- Where to focus in journalism first
- How can you start to develop your story?
- Getting in contact with newsrooms
- Using the resources around you to contact newsrooms
- Best way to introduce yourself to media
- Mock Newsroom calls
- What to tell Newsrooms when you get on the phone with them
FOLLOW JORDANNE: @julepjordanne